Read our testimonials...
- "Beccy has always had a good and special way with her dogs and has had to deal with and sort out some behavioural issues with some of them. I would think she would be more than capable of becoming an excelletn dog walker/carer as a new venture in her life." - Iain C R Butt, BVMS & MRCVS Veterinary Surgeons
- "Beccy is trustworthy and reliable. She would never think twice about ensuring an animals safety and take the responsibility of caring for anyone else's animals as seriously as she would her own. She has a good level of general knowledge of veterinary matters. Beccy would care for any dogs or other pets she had in her care in a professional, caring and extremely thorough manner." - Chris R Calder MRCVS, ICR Veterinary Surgeons
- "I was delighted with the prompt and professional service that Rebecca provided when I required care for Pasha, an English Bull Terrier. Her experience and the manner with which she handled Pasha gave me confidence that Pasha would be well looked after in her care. Pasha returned home a very happy and well exercised dog after being with Rebecca. Rebecca was also able to recommend and organise care for Pasha overnight when it was needed. It was reassuring to receive texts updating me on how Pasha was coping in a different environment. I would thoroughly recommend Rebecca's friendly and efficient dog walking and day care services." - Catriona Shirlaw, Edinburgh
- "I would not hesitate to leave any animal in her charge as I know that they would be as well looked after, if not better, than I would myself."- Marjory J McNaughton, BHSAI and TRSS Centre Operator
- "I have known Rebecca for 14 years as a client of my veterinary practice. During this time she has always been a responsible and caring pet owner. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone wishing to entrust their pets to her care." - Susan J Arthur BVM&S MRCVS, Equine Veterinary Surgeon